Yummm!! I’m a HUGE Margarita fan and if you’re too these are calling your name! I usually prefer margs on the rocks, but my cousin made these for a Girls Weekend at the Lake of the Ozarks and they were delicious! You can read all about our Girl’s Weekend here and don’t forget to check out my cousins cinnamon roll recipe here.
These margaritas are perfect for the summer when paired with your favorite Peaches! Our’s happen to be Calhoun Peaches, which are local to our area and always popular!
1. Start by rimming margarita glasses with sugar and cutting lime into slices (for garnish)
2. Peel, pit, and cut up peaches
3. Put ice in the top of Margaritaville Blender (if using a different blender follow instructions as follow)
4. Put sliced peaches, lime juice, triple sec, tequila and simple syrup in blender
5. Push power button and start. Watch as these delicious Margs. are being made!
6. Pour Margaritas into glasses and garnish with lime slices!
Coarse sugar to coat rim (I used regular and it works just as well)
1 Lime cut into slices for garnish
3 medium peaches (4-5 for more flavor), unpeeled, pitted, and cut up
I/2 cup tequila
1/2 cup Triple Sec
1/3 cup lime juice
1/2 cup of simple syrup (If making your own do equal parts sugar and water/ boil until sugar dissolves)
2 1/2 cups ice cubes
1. Peel, pit and cut up peaches
2. Dip rims of glasses into sugar; set glasses aside (it works best to get the glass rims wet)
3. In a blender combine, peaches, tequila, triple sec, lime juice, and simple syrup
4. Cover and blend until smooth
5. Serve garnished with lime slices
Do you like your margaritas frozen or on the rocks? Please share in the comments below!