Hi! I’m so excited to finally start up a Top 5 Follower Favorites of the month post! You can expect that the first Monday of every month I’ll be sharing the most popular items I’ve shared with you from the previous month! You guys really like the monthly Amazon Hauls so I thought it would be nice for you to see what everyone is loving from month to month.
If you’re new here welcome! I will only share items that I’ve tried myself or someone I’ve trusted. So let’s begin with the #1 most loved item last month!
Disclaimer: This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
1. Honeydew Pajamas// I said before I was never a matchy match pajama gal’. I’ve always been someone that wears a t-shirt and a random pair of sweatpants. That all changed when I got these pajamas for Chrismtas. I did ask for them becuase they were so popular and now I can say that it’s true. They really are like butter! I’m not sure I can say I’ve even worn a different pair of pajamas since I got them! Yes, I’ve been sleeping in these ALL week! I don’t think it’s gross because I only sleep in them and I’m not one to sweat when I sleep. I’m hooked! I’m already trying to decide which pair I’ll have to get next! P.S. – Keep in mind this pair is high rise!
2. Performance Bath Towel from Target // I saw @ashleenichols share this months ago and I knew I had to try them! I had decided that it would be so much easier to switch our grey and yellow bath towels to white so a) I can bleach them and b) so that I can do all of our bath towels at once. Before seeing her share her bath towels I had a set from Amazon in my cart. I’m so glad I held off because what’s special about these waffle towels is they come in a bath sheet size! I’ll share pictures so you can see the difference! My husband is 6’5” and LOVES them because he doesn’t feel like he’s drying off with a sheet! They go on sale a lot and I feel like they’re washing up really well! We’re gradually switching our towels out!
3. Womens Backpack// This backpack has been a life saver in keeping me organized! There’s a perfect front pocket to keep my work keys and the inside can hold soo much! It’s almost mind blowing. I also love that I can clip my sunglasses holder on the side for safe keeping. It comes in sooo many pretty colors and won’t break the bank and can be easily wiped down!
4. Wekity Toothbrush holder // This didn’t surprise me that it made the list this month. My husband and I loved this toothbrush holder so much that we bought our kids one, which can be found on my most recent Amazon Haul. It provides magnetic cups for water, storage, toothbrush holders and what I like to call the “magic” dispenser! It helps sooo much with the mess and clutter of everything that goes along with brushing your teeth! It can be easily cleaned and assembled! It requires no screws!
5. Time and Tru Sneakers // I’m through and through a shoe lover! Always have been and I don’t see anything changing in the near future! I usually splurge when it comes to shoes because now that I’m an adult I don’t have to worry about my shoe size changing. If only I could say the same about jeans!! Also, because I’m on my feet a lot at work. I think it’s important to take care of them!
However, @Walmart has been dominating with a couple of their clothing lines! This Time & Tru brand is one of them and these shoes are soooo comfortable!! What’s even better is if these are too loud for your style they have some plain ones as well! All in all they’re teacher approved!
I hope everyone has a great week! Let me know if you snagged up any of these items this past month!