Needing a last minute dish to share with all of family and friends over the Holiday weekend! This sugar cookie fruit pizza is a spin off of my sugar cookie recipe, which can be found here. If you’d rather make individual fruit pizzas than follow that recipe and top with your favorite festive fruits! This sugar cookie sheet pan fruit pizza is identical other than the way you make the sugar cookies! So easy and sooooo good!
1 Roll of Sugar Cookie Dough
1 Jar of Marshmallow Creme (7 oz)
8 oz. block of creme cheese
Carton of strawberries
Carton of blueberries
1. Spread out the cookie dough in a 9 x 15 pan
2. Bake the cookies according to the label
3. Meanwhile cut up the strawberries
4. Mix the softened cream cheese and jar of marshmallow cream together with a hand or stand mixer
5. After the cookies cool spread on the cream cheese mixture
6. Arrange the fruit as desired
7. Refrigerate and Enjoy!!
What’s your favorite Fourth of July dish to make ? Please share in the comments below!